Dive deeper into the catacombs of Creed, with the Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Special Edition, featuring the Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy Mission - giving you an additional 45 minutes of epic gameplay.
"London, 1868. The Industrial Revolution unleashes an incredible age of invention, transforming the lives of millions with technologies once thought impossible. Opportunities created during this period have people rushing to London to engage in this new world, a world no longer controlled by kings, emperors, politicians, or religion, but by a new common denominator: money. Not everyone is able to enjoy the benefits of this boom, however. Despite fueling the engine of the British Empire, workers' lives are little more than legalized slavery while the top few percent profit from their labor. Living poor and dying young, the lower class unite in protest as a new kind of family, gangs, who turn to a life in the underworld in their struggle to survive. A struggle, until watchful Assassins come to their side and re-ignite an age-old conflict involving London's leaders that will echo throughout modern history, from the underground up. Introducing Jacob Frye, who with the help of his twin sister Evie, will change the fate of millions in Assassin's Creed(R) Syndicate. Rise to rally and lead the underworld to break the corrupt stranglehold on London in a visceral adventure filled with action, intrigue, and brutal combat. Features: THE FIRST ASSASSIN AT THE BIRTH OF THE MODERN AGE As the brash, rebellious Jacob Frye, put up your dukes and take enemies on with lightning-fast multikills and countermoves. Use improved stealth tactics to elude your enemies and unleash your arsenal of weapons, including the kukri knife, brass knuckles, and sword cane. Utilize new technology like the rope launcher to scale buildings in seconds and take your enemies by surprise. TRAVERSE THE FAST-PACED WORLD OF INDUSTRIAL LONDON From Buckingham Palace to Big Ben, fight and triumph across the massive open world of Victorian London. Parkour across moving vehicles to track down enemies or escape after a daring raid, hijack carriages to engage in a no-holds-barred street race, or blaze a trail of destruction aboard steamboats along the River Thames. TAKE OVER THE LONDON UNDERWORLD With Jacob as the leader, gamers can establish Great Britain's fiercest gang, the only force that can challenge the elite and defeat rival gangs to bring freedom to the oppressed masses. Enemy strongholds can be infiltrated by using an arsenal of weapons to dominate London's underworld. From robbing trains to rescuing child laborers, players will stop at nothing to bring justice to London's dangerous streets. MASTER THE ART OF STEALTH AS EVIE FRYE Play as Jacob's twin sister Evie, a relentless Assassin who has perfected the silent, swift, invisible strike. Parkour across London's immense open world using your status in London's leading gang to change the city for the better."
Paris, 1789. The French Revolution turns a once-magnificent city into a place of terror and chaos. Its cobblestoned streets run red with the blood of commoners who dare to rise up against an oppressive aristocracy. Yet as the nation tears itself apart, a young man named Arno will embark upon an extraordinary journey to expose the true powers behind the Revolution. His pursuit will throw him into the middle of a ruthless struggle for the fate of a nation, and transform him into a true Master Assassin.
Introducing Assassin’s Creed Unity, the blockbuster franchise’s new chapter powered by the all new Anvil engine, rebuilt from the ground up for new gen. From the storming of the Bastille to the execution of King Louis XVI, experience the French Revolution as never before – and help the people of France carve an entirely new destiny.
A RUTHLESS NEW HERO FOR A BRUTAL WORLD – Play as Arno, an entirely new breed of Assassin, more lethal than his ancestors. Take down your prey with a range of new weapons such as the Phantom Blade, a Hidden Blade with crossbow capabilities.
BRAND-NEW PARKOUR, COMBAT, AND STEALTH GAMEPLAY
– Enjoy an unprecedented degree of freedom and control over your Assassin, brought to life by the new Anvil engine.
- Full motion control: new parkour mechanics for seamless free running up, across, and down city walls and buildings.
- A reinvented fighting system provides a richer combat experience based on skill, timing, and flow.
- Enhanced stealth gameplay including new stealth mode, cover system and crowd manipulation techniques. Stay hidden, stalk your prey and strike without warning.
DEEP CUSTOMIZATION MECHANICS TO CRAFT YOUR OWN MASTER ASSASSIN
– Craft your own unique play style by choosing your weapons, gear, outfit and specialized skills. Mix and match from hundreds of possible combinations and build your Stealth, Fighting, and Navigation abilities from a new expansive skill tree. Become the ultimate Master Assassin.
DISCOVER REVOLUTIONARY PARIS, BROUGHT TO LIFE AS NEVER BEFORE
– Carve your way through a stunning full scale, open world city, a feat only possible through the power of the new Anvil engine.
- Explore detailed building interiors and discover secret underground catacombs and sewers.
- Embark on Ancestral Missions, Treasure Hunts, Murder Mysteries, Contracts and more. The city is packed full of activities that will captivate you for hours.
- Witness the chaos of the French Revolution first-hand by immersing yourself in realistic, systemic crowds of up to 5,000 AI driven characters.
A UNIQUE CO-OP EXPERIENCE YOU MUST PLAY TO BELIEVE
– In addition to an epic Singe Player campaign, join up to three friends and experience the online open world of 18th century Paris. Pull off ambitious Heists and take part in unique narrative driven missions designed exclusively for cooperative play. Sabotage an execution. Protect an emperor. Assassinate a Templar agent. But victory won’t be easy; you and your lethal band must rely on communication,
coordination, and diverse skills to accomplish your missions, then vanish into the shadows.
Return to the wasteland in Fallout 4, the latest titles from the award winning studio who have brought you the likes of Fallout 3 & The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.